Friday, May 06, 2005

My usual litany of complaints about The OC

Okay, this is going to be a quick one. I'm off to DC in a few minutes.
  • 2 hours of The OC is a little too much for me. Still, too much OC is better than no OC.
  • The comic book thing is just silly. The Evil Zach thing was simultaneously predictable and nonsensical.
  • A Fox show making fun of Bob Jones U? I can dig.
  • Also, making fun of MTV and bringing out TI? Nice touch.
  • Depressing as crap, but I figure this is a set up for the last couple of episodes.
  • Last complaint - the Star Wars product placement. It's one thing to pimp the hell out of a band by having them play Bait Shop, but to actually point out a feature on a video game (the flying light sabre)? Lame.

Back to normal posting on Monday. Have a weekend, preferably a good one. Lates.

<< Home