Thursday, April 06, 2006

A Post with No Links (but there's a chart)!

I had grand plans for this guest blogging adventure when I signed on for it months ago. Sadly, my work responsibilities continue to preempt my best intentions and my precious sleep patterns. So instead of a witty monologue peppered with relevant links and interesting commentary, I made you this. A chart. At least it has pretty colors. I think if you click on the image it should enlarge it.



Oh and true story. Last week in the shower, I was thinking about this post and the nature of blogging in general. I was squeezing the last bit of conditioner from the bottle when I looked down at my hands. There were tiny black letters scattered across my palms. Letters that were abandoning their responsibility to describe the proper usage of my conditioner. Forming impromptu poetry until water splashed across my palms and the letters swirled into the drain.

<< Home