Friday, June 03, 2005

Coming soon to a spinachdip near you...

Thanks to an opportunity that came up last minute, I'm taking a week off to go to Japan, leaving next Tuesday. I haven't figured out what I'm going to be doing but I'll be seeing my parents for the first time in a year, so there's that. I'll try to post pictures and notes but we will see what my schedule will be like. And as per my personal tradition, I'm taking postcard requests - I can't guarantee that I'll send them from Japan but they will be postcards from Japan.

Two days after I come back from the motherland, I'm right back on the saddle to go to a wedding in North Carolina on the 18th. That should be good, greasy fun.

Things return to normal, kind of, with my Huge Ass Birthday Celebration on the weekend of the 24th. I have not the slightest idea what I want to do, except that I'm throwing me a party. Any ideas would be appreciated greatly.

Also, at the risk of mimicking TOTC more than I already do, I'd be contemplating a site redesign for some time. My friend Anne said she'd do a logo for me, but that was back in December and we haven't sat down since (which reasonable since she's in San Francisco and I'm over here in NYC). Maybe I could call her or something. Anyway, don't hold your breath but, um, it's coming.

<< Home