Monday, March 13, 2006

Programming note: Let's see other people

Beginning next Monday, spinachdip nyc is going on another break. Well, not exactly. I'm going on break to attend to personal business, but unlike last time, spinachdip nyc will be up and running in the meantime.

While I am gone, the blog will be in capable hands - 15 pairs of them in fact. Every weekday from Monday, March 20 to Friday, April 7, a different guest blogger will take the wheel and lead this blog wherever they may. Some of the guest bloggers you know well, a couple I'm bringing back from the dead and a few will be losing their blog virginity right in front of your eyes. It'll be like when Dawson and Joey did it for the first time, except hotter. Way hotter.

Be nice to them, but if you end up liking them more than me, don't tell me, I don't want to know. Promise that you'll still love me when I come back.

<< Home