Sunday, February 05, 2006

Pardon the fucking mess



I want to apologize for the quality, or the utter fucking absence thereof, here and in my contributions to decentcontent recently. My life has taken the turn for the chaotic (but better) since coming back from the DC trip - great for me, not so good for my writing.

Y'all know this isn't the first time I'm talking about how my crazy life is getting in the way of blogging, and I don't want to keep making excuses, promising to do better or pretending my shit was ever that good, so for the time being, visit those fantastic links on the sidebar. They're much, much better than the crap I'm squeezing out now.

Speaking of awesome links, my girl Angelina's taking a breather from A High Class Jackass. I'd complain about all them bloggers quitting or going on hiatus, but I'm probably not one to talk.

<< Home