Initial thoughts on the new Vanity Fair cover
1. On paper, (Naked Scarlett + Naked Keira) x same spread x shot tastefully by Anne Leibowitz = pure hotness, right? Not so much on a magazine cover.
2. Good lord, Scarlett's pale. Don't you just want to stick her up on an easel and finger-paint on her? Though that probably has very little to do with her complexion.
3. Keira apparently feels the need to suck her stomach in.
4. Creepy, chest-haired Tom Ford is a poor substitute for Rachel McAdams.
5. I really needed to post a (tasteful) picture of bare asscheek on this site. Can I have my Hetero Man Card now?
tags: vanity fair scarlett johansson keira knightley