Friday, September 16, 2005

Linkatharsis: At least we're not Duke

  • extrawack! has Asobi Seksu and Gil Mantera's Party Dream pics from Wednesday night. I'm glad I caught Gil Mantera even though I was dead tired. I haven't seen a band that fun since the Hives in the Bowery Ballroom in 2002. I hope to never see Gil Mantera again.

  • The campus paper at my alma mater is run by a bunch of fucknuts. I actually talked about this in the comments section over here. Feel free to join the discussion.

  • One Louder encourages you to watch He-Man doing the 4 Non Blondes.

  • Oh snap! (Gawker)

  • Oh snappier! (YM)

  • Back in June, the Jets were all, "I'm so getting my own place! In the City! No more sharing bathrooms and concession revenue! No more dishes piling up in the sink!"

    Oh, how things change. Now the Jets are all, "Me and the Giants found this place. We're going to sign the lease soon. Yeah, it's in Jersey. I guess I'm okay with it."

  • Yahoo's a poo poo face for snitching on a Chinese journalist, which is fine if they were just email providers. But you gotta question their integrity as a news source, especially since they now have a, um, beefcake war journalist on staff.

    I guess this stuff is going to come up more often, given how reliant their economy is on high tech, yet they want to maintain control over communication and contents. Also, the Chinese dig webcams.

  • Have a good weekend, everyone.

    << Home