Friday, August 19, 2005

No links, no formatting

The cushioning in my running shoes is mush and my feet don't like that very much. My knees are bad enough when it rains. But I shaved my head a couple of weeks ago so the aerodynamics and the reduced weight should offset the busted shoes and creaky joints. Someday, I'll get back into soccer shape.

Coldplay's "Fix You" would be a much better song if the songwriting wasn't crap.

The wifebeater is the greatest thing ever mostly because it covers up the stomach and accentuates the chest. It is breathable, allows mobility yet conforms to the body to serve as an unobtrusive underlayer. A man cannot have enough wifebeaters in his wardrobe. Except if you're Italian or Puerto Rican because then, you're reinforcing stereotypes and no one likes walking ethnic caricatures. But no one looks at me and thinks "I bet he beats his wife on the regular".

I don't think I could ever be a girl in another lifetime because I have to be the one with the dick. It's that control thing. And for the same reason, I could never be the woman in a gay coupling. Then again, I couldn't be the man either since I'm not attracted to queens. So basically, the dude in a conventional man-woman sex is about all I'm good for.

Okay, that's it for this week. I'm headed down to North Cakalakalaka for some R&R and cheap beer.

<< Home