Friday, August 12, 2005

Linkatharis: Friday over easy

It's a slow Friday. What can you do?

  • Wonder why the military has had such trouble meeting recruitment targets? Why, it's those patriotic parents: "Military service isn't for our son. It isn't for our kind of people."

  • I need to get one of my Tokyo peoples to get me this iPod case.

  • I wonder why this isn't getting more play in the news: Baghdad Mayor Is Ousted by a Shiite Group and Replaced

    Some liberal media.

  • U.S. Steps Down Threat Level for Mass Transit Systems by a Notch

    The backpack searches are working!

  • As the kids say, great use of the medium: outdoor ad for Court TV

    Wonderful ad for a crap product, I say.

  • Dude makes furniture out of FedEx boxes FedEx thanks him by suing the crap out of him.

  • What's that? You want the wisdom of George W Bush on your iPod? If that doesn't get y'all motherfuckers into Podcasting, I don't know what will.


  • Out like Razor scooters.

    << Home