Friday, December 24, 2004

Merry Christmas Eve, mini hibernation and a small token of my appreciation

First off, Happy December 24, no matter your religion or Grinchiness.

Hope you're staying warm, or if you must travel, travelling safely and comfortably.
I probably won't be posting as much, as I will be heading to New Jersey to meet Maureen's family. Should be scary.

Now, a small token of my appreciation to my loyal readers and web surfers who keep visiting my site via Google searches for spinach dip recipes. The Glasper asked before why a blog titled spinachdip nyc doesn't have any spinach dip recipes and Maureen thought it would be a nice gesture if I actually posted a recipe. So dear readers, here goes.

Full disclosure time - I have actually never made spinach dip myself. Yes, as much as I love the stuff, I have never prepared one, so I had to look around for recipes. Frankly, I wasn't too impressed by any of them, but I did find one that I might be interested in doing.

Warm Spinach-Parmesan Dip (epicurious)

I think it looks decent. As with any spinach dip, artichoke hearts or water chestnuts are good additions. For a more basic, traditional spinach dip with Knorr vegetable soup mix served inside sourdough bread, you can go to Food TV.

Cheerio. Happy everything.

<< Home