Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Mark Cuban on privatizing Social Security

Required reading regarding your financial future (Blog Maverick)

This is a little old, but as the title suggests, it's a required reading. I don't read Mark Cuban's blog enough - he's always candid and isn't afraid to voice opinions on controversial subjects. This time, the follies of privatizing Social Security. [click here to continue]

If you have the time, read the entry and the comments that follow. It's worth your time whether you ultimately agree with the Benefactor or not. Some good points in the feedbacks if you get past the predictable "It's my money and it's my right to squander it" comments.

I don't know about you, but when a guy with a billion dollars (and doesn't work for a brokerage firm) offers financial advice, I'm listening.

<< Home