Steve dedicates this touchdown to all the hard working exotic dancers of America.
Before I start writing my Match Point review (great flick, btw):
Heather: sup, kid?
Me: Holy shit
Me: Are you watching 24?
Me: It's insane
Me: I just had an orgasm
Heather: i mean, awesome
Me: It's only like minute 7
Me: At this pace, I won't be able to walk by the end of the 2 hours
The rules are as follows:
The first player of the game starts with the topic, “5 weird habits about yourself”. People who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits, as well as state this rule clearly. In the end you need to choose the next 5 people to be tagged, and link to their web-journals. Don’t forget to leave a comment in their blog/journal that says “you have been tagged” and tell them to read yours.
- I imitate sounds, especially high pitched ones, I instinctively imitate them. For example, if I'm walking out in the street and I hear a car alarm, I catch myself going "Woo woo woo". If I'm watching 24 and I'd be going "boop-beep, boop-beep".
- I can't control myself with snacks. I just can't have one. I always have two or more pieces of candy. If you give me a bowl of peanuts, I'll finish it. I often eat a whole bag of Doritos in one sitting.
- If I'm in a restaurant and someone orders before me and picks the dish I was going to have, I'll change my order.
- I have way too many shoes for a heterosexual man. I've actually been good about buying new shoes, but I am a sneakerholic.
- I address my female friends as "dude". It's generally a sign that I'm comfortable around my friends, male or female. I say "dude" too much - it all started when I was mocking a college housemate for saying "dude" all the time, and it stuck.
Okay. I'm supposed to tag five people here. But you know what, I don't think I even know five bloggers. So that's it, I'm breaking the chain. I'm ending this cycle of abuse.
tags: NFL playoffs Carolina Panthers Steve Smith Peyton Manning 24 TV