Thursday, May 26, 2005

Available: 1 ticket for Rilo Kiley, Friday @ Webster Hall

As I may or may not have mentioned earlier I have one ticket available for tomorrow's Rilo Kiley show at the Webs. I thought I might post it on Craiggers, but the show isn't sold out if I'm not mistaken, and I don't feel like dealing with all the Craigslist characters, no offense to any Craigslist characters reading this.
    Pros:
  • You will pay face value, $18 or equivalent in beers, which is a whole $2 cheaper than the door price.
  • I don't have bad BO.
  • I have heard nothing but good things about Rilo Kiley live shows, and likewise for opener The Brunettes.

    Cons:
  • Since my tickets are will call, you will have to be with me to get in the venue and interact during the time.
  • It's Webster Hall.

Drop me an email or IM me if you're interested.

<< Home