Thursday, February 03, 2005

Okay, I think I'm finished for the time being

I think I was just trying to get over my blogging withdrawal. I'll be back in my slow down mode after this post.

This amuses me greatly: Hide your iPod, Bill is here (Wired)
80% of portable music players on the Microsoft campus are iPods, and the higher-ups are not happy. So unhappy they're sending out memos recommending more Windows-centric technology, to no avail.
As for hiding his own iPod use, the manager said he flaunts his iPod, despite the constant comments -- and occasional arguments -- it prompts.

"I don't really care if it pisses them off," he said. "I'll argue why they're doing it wrong. If you want me to stop using it, give me a product that works and is as easy to use."

Now, you might be asking what mp3 player Bill Gates is rocking. Well...

Good night kids.

<< Home