Monday, October 11, 2004

10/11/2004 - Links bitches, links - Bush thinks America would be better off if Kerry and Saddam were in power

- Microsoft making friends everywhere, calls me and other iPod users "Thieves" (MacMinute)
Well, I guess it's technically true, since I did steal Microsoft Office.

- I'm not sure how to feel about the Tina Fey/Amy Poehler combo on SNL's Weekend Update. I like both comedians and Fey has always been a strong writer, but I'm not sure if Poehler's fit for the role. She's more of a crazy, wacky character comedian rather than a deadpan reader. We'll see - it's not like there was anyone better to take the seat vacated by the great, great Jimmy Fallon.

- This link is so so ridiculously addictive. I can't stop watching. Please help me: Badger Badger Badger

- Me likey links about my neighborhood:
LES's Other New Hotel (Curbed)
Orchard St Undies / secret LES grocery store (Cityrag)

- "Hang Time" fans rejoice, charges against Anthony Anderson dismissed (Yahoo)

- 60 GB Color Screen Photo iPod (MacRumors)
60GB? EH. Color screen? Hmmm. Photo iPod? Yes please.

- In the interest of fairness, I will acknowledge that Michael Moore did give away undies and ramen noodles for vote pledges. I hope you're happy now. Reeps suppressing voter registrations, airing partisan film on public airwaves sans commercials vs Dems giving away gag gifts. Hmmm. (Yahoo News)

- Finally, Bush loves Saddam and Kerry: Bushism of the Day (Slate)

<< Home