Tuesday, February 14, 2006

I love you thiiiiiiis much

There's nothing wrong with ogling Sasha Cohen. It just looks that way.

First off, Happy Valentine's Day. Even as my romantic life remains sort-of-kind-of-ambiguous, I got no quarrel with the holiday. Sure, it's an exploitative creation by an unholy union between Hallmark's and Haliburton, but if it takes VD for girls to get their guys to buy them dinners and flowers, so be it. I stopped being cynical about Valentine's a long time ago. As I like to say, if you can't be with the one you love, love the one in your pants.

Second off, thanks for the comments on yesterday's post. I'm still dealing with it, but writing the post helped quite a bit, as did your comments. Thanks for the kind words and for indulging me.

Lastly, there's some Valentine's Day material ready to go over at [dc], and I'm furiously whacking away to see if I can whip out some more. I make no promises but I'll try to get them up.

tags:

<< Home