Tuesday, July 19, 2005

randoms

  • So what do you do when you've moved the goalposts from If anyone in this administration was involved in it, they would no longer be in this administration to the milder pledging to fire anyone found to have leaked the name, and to the laughable If somebody committed a crime, they will no longer work in my administration, and no one's buying your bullshit?

    Easy, Create a distraction.

    Seriously, how desperate is the administration that they're announcing a nominee at prime time? We shall see whether Bush has misunderestimated the nation's stupidity. If this fails, I guess the administration just has to throw Ari Fleischer under the bus.

  • I just installed Audioscrobbler on my computer. Basically, it uploads the record of all the songs I play on iTunes so I can share it with other people and get recommendations based on my playlist.

    I have no idea what I'm going to use it for but I'll play around with it, I gues. Anyhoo, here's my profile and if there are any suggestions for songs or groups to join, I'm all ears.

  • My neighborhood grocery store options is a subject I care about deeply, and Village Voice pits Whole Foods against Chinatown grocers. The results aren't surprising.

    Also in Village Voice, my neighborhood Malaysian joint Skyway is reviewed. At $5 for a generous serving, the fried noodles are to kill for.
  • << Home