Monday, July 25, 2005

It is what it is

I'm not going to turn this into a personal journal, I promise, but please indulge me this. Last night, my girlfriend and I decided to spend some time apart. While I won't go into any detail, I will say that
  1. It was not my choice.
  2. I am not happy about it.
  3. But I accept that this is best for the both of us.
Granted, we've been away from each other for the entire summer so this doesn't change things drastically from day to day, but I'd be lying if I said it was business as usual. I've been trying to sort things out in my mind but it'll take time before I make sense of it all.

That is all I will say about this development in this forum. If I ever do feel the need to post about my personal life full time, I'll get the www.thisbicycle.com domain first (oops, scratch that. thisbicycle.com is unavailable for a reason that is completely understandable).

<< Home