Friday, January 07, 2005

Hmm

Not sure what to make of this - photograph of every damn Starbucks in New York City (via EverythingNY). And yes, that's all five boroughs, not just the Island.

What makes it even weirder is that in the brief descriptions that accompany many of the locations, the word "cool" is used unironically. Now, I do go to Sbk from time to time, but I swear, I totally feel guilty every time. And I figure I could wear the smell of burned coffee that lingers on my clothes as a vente half skim half soy peppermint scarlet A of sorts.

In any case, I'm not sure what purpose this site serves. I mean, what's there to know about a Starbucks? A tall cup of coffee (and by tall, I mean grande) starts at $2 and use of the restroom requires waiting in an endless line like so many Gorbachev-era Muscovites.

<< Home