Wednesday, November 10, 2004

You too can CALL-TUR

From my heterosexual mancrush #2, Zach Braff's latest blog entry:
Thank you to those who have been writing nice things about my nominations for The People's Choice Awards. I was indeed nominated for lead in a TV series, lead in a film and Scrubs was nominated for best TV comedy.

What is particularly funny, is that in the leading man category I am nominated alongside: Brad Pitt, Jude Law, Colin Farrell and Jim Carey. Yes indeed me and my friends had a good laugh about that one. A "Fraggle" has a better shot at winning that award than me. But I'm flattered to be alongside them.


Cool, and more importantly, The Garden State DVD is now available for pre-order. But the coolest part of the entry:
*Also, for those of you that watched Scrubs this week, you can actually call Turk's new cell phone number and get his machine. Thought you'd get a kick out of that.

I called Turk and got some good news about Scrubs. I'm excited too, Turkelton. You too can call Turk at 961-CALL-TURK. You don't have to dial "K", but you know you want to.

<< Home