Friday, November 12, 2004

I am now a member of the Netflix Nation

So I am now a (soon to be) Netflix customer. I couldn't resist their $18.95/month and 30-day free trial, so I took the plunge.

I received my first three movies this week.
  • Control Room
  • Before Sunrise
  • Before Sunset

Yeah, I know, I'm turning into a girl. Yukk it up.

Anyhoo, I'll be posting my DVD queue here from time to time. I'll be happy to take suggestions and nasty comments about my selection.

Control Room was excellent, by the way. An insightful, though at time unfocused, look at Al-Jazeera during the major combat in Iraq. Highly recommended. 1.6 thumbs up.

(click here to see queue)My Netflix queue:
  1. Taxi Driver
  2. Gangs of New York
  3. The Warriors
  4. Rashomon
  5. The Office: Series 2
  6. Seven Samurai
  7. The Fog of War
  8. Whale Rider
  9. Chicago
  10. Fever Pitch
  11. Almost Famous
  12. The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
  13. Fast Times at Ridgemont High
  14. 21 Grams
  15. Arrested Development: Season 1: Disc 1
  16. Arrested Development: Season 1: Disc 2
  17. Arrested Development: Season 1: Disc 3
  18. Dogtown and Z-Boys
  19. When We Were Kings
  20. Trainspotting: Collector's Edition
  21. Spirited Away
  22. Pirates of the Caribbean
  23. Once Upon a Time in Mexico
  24. Being John Malkovich
  25. The Ice Storm
  26. High Fidelity
  27. Traffic
  28. 25th Hour
  29. Election
  30. Three Kings
  31. Confessions of a Dangerous Mind
  32. The Office Special

<< Home