Monday, June 19, 2006

A thank you , an apology and a fuck you


Originally posted to Flickr by Petroleumjelliffe

First of all, thank you to everyone who came out to the little birthday party Heather and I threw ourselves. We had a ball and hope you all did too. The shots were unnecessary and ill advised, but appreciated nonetheless. The cupcake was lovely. And whoever gave me the pony, you read my mind. Photos will be up shortly.

Second of all, apologies to everyone I didn't invite, which is to say, everyone. I meant to post an invitation here but I never got around to it. Maybe next year. And I imagine we'll have to throw another Blogmukkah in December, so I'd love to see you all there.

Edit:
But fear not, my actual birthday isn't until the Saturday the 24th (Cancers stand up, what?), so you all can still keep wishing me happy birthday and giving me ponies. Heather's birthday was on the 15th so you're out of luck there.

Third, a fuck you to Time Warner Cable for not restoring service in my neighborhood. The internet (along with unpaid cable TV) has been down since Sunday morning and as of this morning, was still not working despite what the customer support guy told me over the phone.

More World Cup punditry coming up, Time Warner willing.

Now we are into Day 3 of internet outage. I'm getting the shakes and the cold sweat.

<< Home