Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Netflix update - 3/1/05

So for all of February, I watched When We Were Kings, Garden State, Whale Rider, and
PS

When We Were Kings is one of those movies I can watch over and over and over and over again. Ali is such a magnetic personality, it's just so hard not to root for him. Just a fantastic documentary, and it's especially enjoyable seeing familiar faces like George Plimpton, Don King and the man who would be the greatest TV informercial host of all time, George Foreman.

Garden State, much better on the initial viewing, but still enjoyable. Whale Rider, I was expecting much more from, but I guess it's okay. Same with PS but the wonderful acting by Laura Linney and Topher Grace makes this movie. Yes, even the "That was fucking awesome!" line.

I currently have with me:
  • Chicago
  • Almost Famous
Hmmm. Not quite sure why.

Previous update: January 21, 2005

<< Home