Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Incredibly belated V-Day post

This post is for all the girls who broke my heart in the past.

To all the girls I loved before,
I miss the shirts they stole from my drawer.
I'm glad they're long gone. I dedicate this post,
To all the girls I loved before.

To every girl I've loved before.
Memories of you I try to keep repressed.
Oh, the stupidest shit had them obsessed.
But for leading me to Maureen
I owe a lot, I know
To all the girls I've loved before.


Never said I was a poet.

No, actually, I didn't really forget Valentine's Day, though this year was pretty chill - couldn't take too much of her time since she's got the bar exams to study for. We'll do something later, I promise. But I did do the good boyfriend thing and got her these.


The pictures don't do them justice, but I must say, the lillies came out nicely, if I may say so myself. Hope y'all had a happy February 14th. I usually don't like the Hallmark-manufactured occasions, but this one, I'm okay with.

<< Home