Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Still too busy for a full post, but...

It"s not helping that internet connection is down at home. I saw Con Edison doing work on the street, so I assume it's their fault. Assuming is more efficient than thinking, so I blame you, Con Ed. Anyway, a few things I'll leave you with:

  • For a Red State, North Carolina ain't a bad place to be. But I knew that already.
  • Home improvement shows on TLC are deathly addictive. But I knew that already as well.
  • Laguna Beach is not addictive, however. The characters are more believable on The OC.
  • Combination of staying up all night, large amount of turkey, red wine and white wine can make you sleepy. Really.
  • I lost a game of Scrabble to someone who was not Kevin Kaminishi. I have brought shame to my ancestors.
  • A "Pssst" can be a handy weapon in your verbal arsenal, but it is not all that effective in a crowded mall.
  • The elevator in my building is hella slow. That could pose a problem if there's an emergency.
  • The Warriors just may be the greatest cinematic achievement of the last 30 years.
  • The Office is the greatest achievement in television since the cathode ray.
  • Asobi Seksu at Mercury Lounge on New Year's Eve? Don't mind if I do.


I'll post a full weekend wrap up soon enough, and I'll post answers to the Thanksgiving quiz shortly. Which means it's still not too late to submit your entry. Later dudes and dudettes.

<< Home