Wednesday, November 24, 2004

I'm glad I wasn't the only one pissed off at L&O: SVU

Write your own damn stories! (adfreak)
The verdict on Law & Order is like the punch line of a joke. Why would you leave us hanging? OK, we get the thinking behind this boneheaded move: “Let’s engage the viewer and make it interactive.” You know what? Some of us just want to be entertained, not interactive. How about the guys who get paid to write these shows actually finish the stinkin’ script?
If I vote on an ending, do I get writer's credit? Will I get a residual check in the mail when the episode goes into syndication?

BTW, I believe this was the episode they were filming on Orchard Street back in October (do they turn around that fast?). I happened to be walking home when they were filming the opening scene, with the yellow cab.
Law, Order Fnally Comes to LES (tale of two cities)

<< Home