Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Links bitches, links: Old Familiar Faces Edition - U2, Ol' Dirty, RNC, Che, Paris and Che

Sometimes, I'm too lazy to come up with any new material, but I can't help but be an attention whore. So I scour the blogs and post what I like. Today is another one of those days.

- Ol' Dirty Bastard, true to one his many, many noms de guerre Big Baby Jesus, returns from the dead in a Spike TV reality show: Like Tupac, ODB will never truly die (Gawker)

- The previously mentioned U2 show under the shadows of Bk and Manny Bridges - the photos are positively awesome: U2 in Bklyn (Gothamist)

- Guantanamo on the Hudson returns to the news: RNC protesters sue (Gothamist)

- I love, and encourage any and all Aaron Burr references: Hamil(ton) on Trial (tale of two cities)

- Apparently, correct grammar is not "hot" Paris Hilton's "Hott" Grammar Lesson (Gawker)

- Finally, the most clever take on Che as fashion statement: I have no idea who this is (Busted Tees) (Thanks yet again, Glasper)

<< Home