Monday, August 30, 2004

Oh yeah, I'm pretty peeved

Can't believe I forgot to mention this, but Bolton Wanderers 0 - 1 Liverpool.

I mean, what the hell. I know, I know, the season is still young, Bolton are always tough at home, the Spanish kids haven't settled in it etc etc. But still, I want always want LFC challenging for the title. It's 3 matches into the Premiership season and we have 4 points to show for it, from Tottenham, Man City and Bolton, none of whom we should be losing to. I wanted a win here, I would've been okay with a draw, but a loss?

Sigh.

It will take four months to get it right says Benitez
I have faith in Rafa, but that's little consolation on Monday morning. We'll see how I feel next weekend.


Most underwhelming product release of 2004: the HP iPod - it's just like the Apple iPod, except, well, it is the Apple iPod.

Did anyone else catch the nice little Lomu tribute in the Sunday funnies?

(source: Get Fuzzy - Sun 8/29)

Seacrest out.

<< Home